Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am confused.
I have been posting questions in this forum since I see 2025R titles here.
Then I was reading the 2 Series sales brochure that Deere calls the 2025R a SUB-compact tractor and the 2032R and 2038R Compact tractors.
So, should I be posting my 2025R questions/comments in the SCUT forum?

Thank you SO much whoever can straighten this out for me.
Wayne

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
The categories here have little to do with how Deere defines things. GTT is segregated by model numbers and the 2025R is lumped in with Medium Frame Compact Tractors. That decision was made when the 1st generation 2025R was in production before Deere re-designed/down-sized it and came out with the 2nd Generation 2025R.

Any 2025R specific threads should be in the MCUT forum.

Reactions: cc1999 and trav

·
Registered
298 Posts
...but look through the new topics on both forums because a lot of the answers for either machine can be found in both.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Yea, since the gen 2 or current 2025R and 1025R share many things, I do wish they were grouped in with the 1025R not the larger frame 2R and 3R machines. As mentioned gen 2 2025R owners have to look both placed for answers. I don’t agree with it at all, but it’s, not my call.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to know. I have been limiting my 2025R searches to the MCUT forum. After I read the brochure I looked in the SCUT forum for 2025R and got many hits (not just 1025 vs 2025).
I will expand my future search tree.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
There are a couple 2025R owners who frequent the scut forum and are welcome as far as I’m concerned. They are a lot alike in many ways (not all) and one can learn a lot from the scut forums. Feel free to stop by

·
Premium Member
12,658 Posts
There are a couple 2025R owners who frequent the scut forum and are welcome as far as I’m concerned. They are a lot alike in many ways (not all) and one can learn a lot from the scut forums. Feel free to stop by
Even if they refer to the 1 series tires as having "Barbie Jeep Tires"................?

Reactions: Wvdeere and Kbar

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
The 1025 and 2025 gen 2 are so similar, sharing a lot of parts and the same attachments and are compatible with the same implements unlike the new 2025r and the larger 2 series.

Reactions: Bill56
1 - 8 of 8 Posts