Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just got my 2025r, it came with the backhoe attached. I'm putting on the three point hitch for the first time, and I'm pretty sure they gave me the wrong center link. The pin will not go all the way through the bracket on the tractor, and the shaft is too thick to rest in the storage hook. If you could look at the picture of what I received and confirm, or tell me what I've got wrong and I will appreciate it. Unfortunately, my dealer is closed on Saturday afternoons. Thanks- sorry Image is rotated 90 CCW. I can't see how to rotate the image in this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not sure but I think you need to rotate the top link end for end for starters

·
Premium Member
13,869 Posts
Yup, sure looks like they gave you the top link for a larger tractor. Strange how common it seems for people to be given the wrong 3 point components.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Make sure you have the right arms too. 1 series arms look like a 2025R arms but they are different. That is why I place the take off arms in the loader bucket when I install a BH. If its for stock I band the arms with a tag.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Mine doesn’t have the D handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hamlit

·
Premium Member
13,084 Posts
This is what your top-link should look like:

Body Length16.457 IN
Adjust From19.685 IN
Adjust To27.559 IN

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,529 Posts
My 3-series has the D-handles, my guess is it's from one of those.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
My MY17 2032 has/had the D handles. Looks like they gave you a top link for the larger 2 series. May want to check the draft arms as well

·
Registered
27 Posts
My 2018 2025R top-link does not have the D handle and lays in the J hook easily.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone

I reached out to my dealer via email and he called me immediately, even though they were closed. I wasn't expecting that. It was the wrong top link. He met me in town to swap it out with the correct link and everything is working fine. This Land Plane is a BEAST on my driveway.!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make sure you have the right arms too. 1 series arms look like a 2025R arms but they are different. That is why I place the take off arms in the loader bucket when I install a BH. If its for stock I band the arms with a tag.
Thanks,I asked about this and the dealer said that they were the correct ones because the installer took off the lower link from my tractor when he installed the backhoe and put them in the bucket. He must have grabbed the wrong top link from somewhere else I guess.

·
Premium Member
13,869 Posts
I reached out to my dealer via email and he called me immediately, even though they were closed. I wasn't expecting that. It was the wrong top link. He met me in town to swap it out with the correct link and everything is working fine. This Land Plane is a BEAST on my driveway.!
Sounds like you have a good dealer, glad they corrected so fast. :good2:

Reactions: Big

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sounds like you have a good dealer, glad they corrected so fast. :good2:
Really good dealer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big and PJR832
1 - 14 of 14 Posts