Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum. I am planning on buying a 2025R with loader 60" mower and 36" fork loader. Will a 2025R with the loader and mower fit in a 12x16 shed? Is there room to detach the loader, keep it in the shed and still have room for the tractor and mower? I know bigger is better but, I am kind of limited in what I can do. Thanks for adding me to the forum.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
You might have to take the forks off but it should fit.

Reactions: jdforever

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Just to give you an idea........my 1025R with loader/bucket and JD 3pt iMatch is 12'3" long. A 2025R isn't but 7" or so longer and 6" wider than a 1025R. Build an implement dolly for storage. You could detach your bucket on a dolly and wheel it to the back corner of the shed. I know someone sells a dolly that stores mid-mount-mowers in the upright position, which would take up much less valuable floor space in the off season. The combination of loader and bucket (detached from the tractor) will take up approximately 6' long by 4' wide in floor space. There are many storage options available, so you could make it work, that is until you start adding even more implements.

Reactions: Pigpen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! That's helpful.. I should have explained myself better. The forks & mount won't be on the tractor and will be hanging on the wall or on a dolly. I've seen a picture of the upright storage dolly for the mower deck but, I have not been able to find any information. Does anyone know where to find that info or plans? I'm hoping to drive the tractor in, detach the loader and leave the mower on and store the forks in there somewhere. I'll reevaluate a 12x20 shed as that would be much better.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,288 Posts
Just to give you an idea........my 1025R with loader/bucket and JD 3pt iMatch is 12'3" long. A 2025R isn't but 7" or so longer and 6" wider than a 1025R. Build an implement dolly for storage. You could detach your bucket on a dolly and wheel it to the back corner of the shed. I know someone sells a dolly that stores mid-mount-mowers in the upright position, which would take up much less valuable floor space in the off season. The combination of loader and bucket (detached from the tractor) will take up approximately 6' long by 4' wide in floor space. There are many storage options available, so you could make it work, that is until you start adding even more implements.
Is that for the 2nd gen 2025 is the 1st generation longer

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Is that for the 2nd gen 2025 is the 1st generation longer
I quoted the dimensions from a Google comparison search. Don't know if there's any difference.
Font Art Symmetry Electric blue Pattern

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,567 Posts
A 2025R isn't but 7" or so longer and 6" wider than a 1025R.
According to Deere, the 1025R is 47" wide and 108" long while the 2025R is 48" wide and 111" long. Not sure if those dimensions include the 3-pt arms or not.

1025R:

2025R:

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,288 Posts
If you end up like most of us, you'll find the forks invaluable and stay on most of the time. Would you really want to have to take them off when you come in tired to park the tractor inside?

Just FWIW. :)
Yeah I definitely do that in the summer in the winter time I leave my snow plow on it when parked hopefully getting away with wheel weights and loaded tires for ballets this year on my new tractor otherwise I have to double park something

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.