Green Tractor Talk banner

2025R with Mauser cab height

4765 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  kjmk
I have searched the forums, John Deere web site and the interweb and can't seem to find an answer. I would like to order a 2025R with the Mauser cab soon but can't find any info in the height of the tractor with the cab. I have a standard garage door height of 7 feet. Will the 2025 fit under it? If not I may have to go with the 1025R with cab.

Bob
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
2025R with ROPs up is 89 inches.
1025R with ROPs up is 86.2 inches.
I don't know if the Mauser cab installs with the ROPs up or down...
Mauser doesn't have any ROPS. The cab is the protection
I measured one in the dealer's gravel parking lot once, unfortunately I can't remember the number to tell you. I do remember that I saw some online specs implying that the 2025R was the same as a 1025R but in real life the 2025R was slightly higher, probably like 1.5 or 2 inches. I recall thinking that the 1025R would fit under my 7' doors (where the raised door sags a few inches below the opening and would have to be adjusted up). The 2025 I felt like was going to be too close for comfort, especially knowing there was bound to be some frozen snow on the ground. If it's still parked there I can measure again this weekend, though with some error as it's not on a flat pad
Thanks for your input. I'm surprised there is no info available on dimensions seeing who the target market is.
Maybe someone with a 2025R Mauser cab will chime in.
I measured one in the dealer's gravel parking lot once, unfortunately I can't remember the number to tell you. I do remember that I saw some online specs implying that the 2025R was the same as a 1025R but in real life the 2025R was slightly higher, probably like 1.5 or 2 inches. I recall thinking that the 1025R would fit under my 7' doors (where the raised door sags a few inches below the opening and would have to be adjusted up). The 2025 I felt like was going to be too close for comfort, especially knowing there was bound to be some frozen snow on the ground. If it's still parked there I can measure again this weekend, though with some error as it's not on a flat pad
I was going by the local dealer today and sure enough the cab 2025 was not there anymore for me to grab a measurement. Like you say, maybe somebody here has one and can check.
Simple goggle search netted this result...

Including results for how tall is a jd 1025r with a mauser cab
Search only for how tall is a jd 2025r with a mauser cab

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
The Mauser cab offers protection from the elements and expands the versatility of 2025R Tractors to perform in all climates. Specifications: Cab height: 1495 mm (58.9 in.) Overall height when installed: 2040 mm (80.3 in.)
Reactions: Kennyd
Member @MeagerHair has a 2025R with the Mauser, hope he will see this to help.
Thanks!
Member @MeagerHair has a 2025R with the Mauser, hope he will see this to help.
:) FYI My new 2021 2025R tractor with the Mauser Cab fits nicely in my garage with a 7 ft high door. The radio antenna barely touches the door. I'll have room to add my strobe light to the roof.
Reactions: trav
To the top of my 2021 2025R Mauser Cab it is 78.5"
Terrestrial plant Plant Wood Measuring instrument Tape measure
what tires did you have on the make this measurement? I have heard the factory hybrid R3 tire is shorter for the 2025R. Even with the R4 seems like it would clear 82”.

To the top of my 2021 2025R Mauser Cab it is 78.5" View attachment 812146
Galaxy R3
what tires did you have on the make this measurement? I have heard the factory hybrid R3 tire is shorter for the 2025R. Even with the R4 seems like it would clear 82”.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.