Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forums, John Deere web site and the interweb and can't seem to find an answer. I would like to order a 2025R with the Mauser cab soon but can't find any info in the height of the tractor with the cab. I have a standard garage door height of 7 feet. Will the 2025 fit under it? If not I may have to go with the 1025R with cab.

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
Put in larger door.

Reactions: Josh.

·
Registered
41 Posts
2025R with ROPs up is 89 inches.
1025R with ROPs up is 86.2 inches.
I don't know if the Mauser cab installs with the ROPs up or down...

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Mauser doesn't have any ROPS. The cab is the protection

·
Registered
62 Posts
I measured one in the dealer's gravel parking lot once, unfortunately I can't remember the number to tell you. I do remember that I saw some online specs implying that the 2025R was the same as a 1025R but in real life the 2025R was slightly higher, probably like 1.5 or 2 inches. I recall thinking that the 1025R would fit under my 7' doors (where the raised door sags a few inches below the opening and would have to be adjusted up). The 2025 I felt like was going to be too close for comfort, especially knowing there was bound to be some frozen snow on the ground. If it's still parked there I can measure again this weekend, though with some error as it's not on a flat pad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I measured one in the dealer's gravel parking lot once, unfortunately I can't remember the number to tell you. I do remember that I saw some online specs implying that the 2025R was the same as a 1025R but in real life the 2025R was slightly higher, probably like 1.5 or 2 inches. I recall thinking that the 1025R would fit under my 7' doors (where the raised door sags a few inches below the opening and would have to be adjusted up). The 2025 I felt like was going to be too close for comfort, especially knowing there was bound to be some frozen snow on the ground. If it's still parked there I can measure again this weekend, though with some error as it's not on a flat pad
Thanks for your input. I'm surprised there is no info available on dimensions seeing who the target market is.
Maybe someone with a 2025R Mauser cab will chime in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was going by the local dealer today and sure enough the cab 2025 was not there anymore for me to grab a measurement. Like you say, maybe somebody here has one and can check.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Simple goggle search netted this result...

Including results for how tall is a jd 1025r with a mauser cab
Search only for how tall is a jd 2025r with a mauser cab

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
The Mauser cab offers protection from the elements and expands the versatility of 2025R Tractors to perform in all climates. Specifications: Cab height: 1495 mm (58.9 in.) Overall height when installed: 2040 mm (80.3 in.)

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts
Member @MeagerHair has a 2025R with the Mauser, hope he will see this to help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts