Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you first turn the key and the John Deere logo is displayed, do all the pixels light up or do some light up slowly after the majority are lit? I’ve been having some electrical gremlins since I drained my battery and recharged it. Throwing some codes, and weird dead spot sometimes when I turn the key, or turns over twice and then nothing. So, today I had time to take the panels off and check all the wiring for shorts. Couldn’t find anything glaringly obvious, so I disconnected the battery for about 15mins and hooked everything back up. No codes, no dead spot in the starter, but I did notice the weird pixel behavior. Maybe it was just because the ECU was reset, IDK. I’ll keep an eye on it. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Me either.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone. I’ll keep an eye on it and if it persists I’ll call the dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Nothing yet

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just replaced a bad battery in mine. The display still looks and acts the same as new. Haven’t ever noticed anything strange about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
My 2032r has had slow to light pixels since day one. I figured they just didn’t want to wake up and work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts