Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi friends,

So my new fully loaded John deere 2032R was delivered yesterday :)

I had ordered my tractor with dual rear SCV's. So the first thing I did after driving it around a little was to install my hydralic top and side link.

I did a little research and figured out what top and sidelink hydralics to order. I had do a few modifications to make everything work but it took just a few hours to get this all sorted out and working perfectly.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
What side link did you use??

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What side link did you use??
I think it was for a larger Kabota or new holland, but its not a 100% 'bolt-in'.

It has really odd ball fitting sizes, so I made some adapters to work with the same hose set I used for the top link (in retrospect for the same price I could have had some custom hoses just made up at a local hydralic place). I had to make the adpater fittings because I could not find a single off the self adapter to make the conversion, if using 'off the self adapters' each hose needed 4 to do the thead/size conversion. I also had to use my milling machine to modify the mounting bracket on the bottom of the side link little to work.

I had to mod the toplink a little also to work, but that was pretty straitforward. All in all it took me less than 2 hours to figure out, modify and install, so it wasn't too bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts