Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the cruise control can be used in reverse? If so how do you engage it? My driveway is a straight 1300', when I snowblow with my 3-point blower it's 3 passes backing up. My leg gets tired holding the pedal while twisted around looking backwards. I'm a little short!

·
Premium Member
13,011 Posts
Does anyone know if the cruise control can be used in reverse? If so how do you engage it? My driveway is a straight 1300', when I snowblow with my 3-point blower it's 3 passes backing up. My leg gets tired holding the pedal while twisted around looking backwards. I'm a little short!
Unfortunately I don't think cruise in reverse works on any of the lawn, garden or CUT tractors. Both my X500 and 2720 only works in forward.

Like you, I could use it once in a while when doing reverse plowing on a long driveway.

Reactions: goat704!

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
It cannot.

There is a plate that the magnet connects to but the plate is not over the magnet anytime in reverse. You could probably modify it to work but it might be a quick way to get into trouble depending on your reflex’s

If you look under the side with the pedals you will see the magnet that looks like a puck and a shiny plate that is hooked to the pedal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts