Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have a new 2032R on order from my local John deere dealer. From what I have read in the past there was no factory third function avaliable, although there was a few nice aftermarket options.

I have ordered both the 3rd function as well as the dual rear SCV outlets. My dealer has confirmed they have ordered the parts and will install them prior to my scheduled mid-july delivery.

Anyway just wanted to let you all know that the factory 3rd function is now avaliable for the large frame 2R series tractors!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Friends,

I have a new 2032R on order from my local John deere dealer. From what I have read in the past there was no factory third function avaliable, although there was a few nice aftermarket options.

I have ordered both the 3rd function as well as the dual rear SCV outlets. My dealer has confirmed they have ordered the parts and will install them prior to my scheduled mid-july delivery.

Anyway just wanted to let you all know that the factory 3rd function is now avaliable for the large frame 2R series tractors!
Saw in the Facebook Group this morning.

I cannot get a good idea of how my single point connector fits in there somewhere. Might not be compatible…🤔

BXX10213

View attachment 777966

Hi DMITTZ, thanks for sharing. There is a similar thread in the link above. Please let us know what you think when you get your new tractor in July. Oh, and congrats!

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for letting me, I checked out that thread looks like the fellow had somw troubles with install since he was waiting for a yet to be released wiring harness to adapt it to his gen 1 2032R. Hopefully since mine is a brand new 2032R and the dealer is doing the install everything will work out.

The only thing that is a downer with the new 3rd function kit from what the dealers tells me is the 3rd function loader hoses won't make use of the single point hydralic connector I also ordered and I hate dealing with hydralic hose connections and will be taking the loader on/off a lot for mowing.

Hopefully at some point deere comes out with a 6 hose single point hydralic connector I can swap in place of the 4 hose version.

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
The only thing that is a downer with the new 3rd function kit from what the dealers tells me is the 3rd function loader hoses won't make use of the single point hydralic connector I also ordered and I hate dealing with hydralic hose connections and will be taking the loader on/off a lot for mowing.

Hopefully at some point deere comes out with a 6 hose single point hydralic connector I can swap in place of the 4 hose version.
"Faster" makes a 6 point hook up single point. They also make the one that Deere uses now. I just use the quick disconnect on my WRLong third function kit. I only hook them up if I am going to use the grapple.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great info! Do you have a link for the 6 hose single point hydralic conncetion from 'faster'?

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually since I already have ordered the 4 hose single hydralic connector, it might make more sense to just add a second 2 hose single point hydralic connector. anyone know which size hose i'd need?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Friends,

awesome news! Curious on how the third function control will be integrated into the joystick. hopefully they use the same one as the 3 & 4r, those are really nice. share some pics if you have any!

thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
awesome news! Curious on how the third function control will be integrated into the joystick. hopefully they use the same one as the 3 & 4r, those are really nice. share some pics if you have any!

thanks!
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Gas Auto part Engineering

This is what was installed on my 2032R.
The front "button" does not feel like there is anything installed there, just FYI.

·
Registered
143 Posts
View attachment 840271
This is what was installed on my 2032R.
The front "button" does not feel like there is anything installed there, just FYI.
I have this on my 2038R, but have not gotten a chance to really play with it yet because I am still waiting on my loader. However I already know the 3rd function on my tractor is not working. I hooked up a small cylinder to test it out and it did not function at all. I checked found that the solenoids are not getting power when I press the buttons. Based on the manual, I think these should be fed by a pair of relays in the fuse box under the seat near the 3-point rate control knob. In my case there are empty sockets where I think those relays should be guessing the dealer just forgot to install the relays. Any chance you could take a look at that fuse box and add a picture? I knot it is a pain to get to, but I'd appreciate it.

·
Administrator
22,432 Posts
Because there is no switch in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts