Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, never used front quick hitch system including frame mount, hydraulic lift, ant PTO kit.

was originally purchased to mount a 54” snow blower on a 2032r.

was never installed as I traded the tractor for a larger one.

anybody interested?
jeff
Near St. Paul mn

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,436 Posts
Brand new, never used front quick hitch system including frame mount, hydraulic lift, ant PTO kit.

was originally purchased to mount a 54” snow blower on a 2032r.

was never installed as I traded the tractor for a larger one.

anybody interested?
jeff
Near St. Paul mn

How much? And would you be willing to put on a small pallet and have shipped through your area Fastenal store, with the buyer paying the freight costs, of course?

Reactions: trav

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Is it for a Gen.1 or the newer gen.2. the large 2 series??

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Super Moderator
6,818 Posts
Is it for a Gen.1 or the newer gen.2. the large 2 series??
The Gen 2 2032R doesn't use the Quick Tach hitch or the 54" blower. The Gen 2 unit uses the front 3pt hitch and the 59" blower.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
The Gen 2 2032R doesn't use the Quick Tach hitch or the 54" blower. The Gen 2 unit uses the front 3pt hitch and the 59" blower.
Thanks for straightening me out. I have the front three point with my 2038R for my broom and front blade. I was not aware the first gen used a quick tach hitch.

·
Super Moderator
6,818 Posts
Thanks for straightening me out. I have the front three point with my 2038R for my broom and front blade. I was not aware the first gen used a quick tach hitch.
Yeah. I have the Gen 1 2032R and the Quick Tach hitch is def the biggest disappointment with it. Deere should have put the 3pt front hitch on the 2-series long, long ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts