Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2032R in spring of 2018 and added 60D Autoconnect MMM. As I got ready for another mowing season last week, I got the dreaded HOC 517160.03 code on the dash and was unable to load the MMM. A friendly mechanic at the local dealer was able to INSTANTLY tell me the problem because he was so familiar with it - linear actuator failure. Now my MMM is an overpriced paperweight. Byron at John Deere (who informed me he was the highest ranked supervisor with the company) advised me that this was an isolated issue which John Deere would not acknowledge nor assist with. I would have to purchase a new actuator and have JD certified mechanic install for the 1 year warranty to be good. As I have found out, this is a "more-than-isolated" problem which I will not continue to chase. Therefore, I have a 60D MMM deck and suspension (without an actuator, of course) that I would let go very reasonably priced as I plan to never buy another JD product again. Also have a 2018 model 2032R with 378 hours which I plan to replace soon if anyone is looking.

·
Premium Member
15,138 Posts
I noticed JD has revised that P/N on the actuator several times. They have also lowered the price in the meantime from an initial price of around $2100 to the current price which I think is around $1300.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts