Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. What's the best way to tighten up the black metal loader lines that exit the front of the loader control valve on a 2032R? This would be under the right side fender. I can get the two bottom lines but not the two top ones.
The only way I can see to do it would either be to losen up the line supports and drop the entire assembly or remove the right side fender. Which would be best in your opinions? Tractor only has 12 hours on it & I've only had it a little over a week but I'd hate to take it back to the dealership & have it sit for a week to be serviced for something that should be a simple fix. Thanks.

·
Registered
560 Posts
good post I just found 3 leaking on my 2038r a couple of days ago, since I'm waiting on other warranty work, I'm going to have them fix the leaks.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Do you think a flare nut wrench will work? Bob

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
Tator
15,738 Posts
Does your dealer do house calls? It's worth asking, I know my dealer would send someone right to my house and fix it on site. Otherwise, I would say, just looking at the pics, the easiest approach would be to remove the fender.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not leaking where the lines flare at the bottom of the elbows. They are leaking out of the elbows where the elbows go into the loader control valve. I'm looking at how to get the fender off later today or at least loosen it enough to raise it up & get me the clearance I need to work in there. If I figure it out I will update this post. This tractor is a totally different beast compared to what I've had before.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hmm, Not saying it is, but you may have blown the o-ring under the fitting nut. Go to dealer and get an o-ring. If nut is already tight, you'll have to remove steel tube, remove fitting, remove & replace o-ring, and reassemble. Use caution when tightening nut on fitting. It should be a little more than snug, but not TIGHT! To tight and you destroy the o-ring. Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts