Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for you folks, it's tough to get MSRP pricing for Canada...

I've been quoted $29,500 (plus taxes) for a JD 2032R with H130 FEL and 62D Mid mount mower..

Does that sound about right? I'm not about nickels and dimes, but just want to know whether this is essentially MSRP for Canada or a decent price - I know that i have to be happy with the deal overall.

Thank you!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Question for you folks, it's tough to get MSRP pricing for Canada...

I've been quoted $29,500 (plus taxes) for a JD 2032R with H130 FEL and 62D Mid mount mower..

Does that sound about right? I'm not about nickels and dimes, but just want to know whether this is essentially MSRP for Canada or a decent price - I know that i have to be happy with the deal overall.

Thank you!
:wgtt:

Wow why so much?

·
Super Moderator
4,894 Posts
If I go to the JD WWW site, tell them I live in Canada and run their configuration tool it comes up with a MSRP of $29,928 with the H130 and 62D. Everything else was left with the basic configuration.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If I go to the JD WWW site, tell them I live in Canada and run their configuration tool it comes up with a MSRP of $29,928 with the H130 and 62D. Everything else was left with the basic configuration.
I guess they have to assume for MSRP reasons a lower exchange rate and probably add $1000 for shipping and extra paperwork? :Canada:

:drinks:

Hopefully You can get 10% off MSRP ! Good luck and I would sell you mine but your probably 1000 miles away lol

·
Super Moderator
4,894 Posts
I guess they have to assume for MSRP reasons a lower exchange rate and probably add $1000 for shipping and extra paperwork? :Canada:

:drinks:

Hopefully You can get 10% off MSRP ! Good luck and I would sell you mine but your probably 1000 miles away lol
Just for grins I took the $29,500 he was quoted and did the calculations. It comes up just short of $27,200 US. That's a little steep IMO but not sure what accounts for it. Maybe they have import duties on these things?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for grins I took the $29,500 he was quoted and did the calculations. It comes up just short of $27,200 US. That's a little steep IMO but not sure what accounts for it. Maybe they have import duties on these things?
I just figured out how to access the canadian site for JD... :thumbup1gif:

So the first quote was $500 below msrp (according to salesman today on phone, that's a "smoking" deal) and i got another quote from another dealership who told me they didn't even want my business because i was outside of their sales area...but they gave me a price of $30,500 before taxes...

Things are always more expensive in Canada but it seems like we get a real kick in the pants on vehicles and items like this! Business is so busy up here, especially in Alberta the most dealerships couldn't care less if they get your business, so i'm not expecting anything more than a few percent below MSRP if going the new purchase route.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ahem used just turned 100 hour machine TLB (no MMM) for sale... :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, I did a quick google and you're about 1,450 miles away... nothing that a two day drive couldn't fix..:greencart:

I would like to know though...with only 100 hours, why are you looking to sell?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts