Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2018 2038, 130 hours. Has artillian 3rd valve control. Today was using the bucket everything worked great. Unhooked bucket/ frame then reconnected after mowing to do some more bucket work. When I reconnected up down worked fine but when I went to tilt curl it was acting screwy. If I pushed control right halfway it would work but if I pushed all the way to right it would continue curling but then it would switch directions after it was done. It would continue the curl or tilt until finished then switch directions no matter which direction you pushed the control(left or right). This would happen if I was pushing left or right. Quick disconnects are attached properly. Thoroughly confused!

·
Premium Member
12,156 Posts
The first thing to do in situations like this is to remove all four hydraulic couplers, wipe the couplers clean and re-connect.

Did you try that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I did disconnect and reconnect four times but did not clean. It works as far as pressure and everything it just goes in the wrong direction after starting out in the right direction. It also has to finish a whole cycle before it will change direction. I'll give cleaning a try. Thanks.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
No I did disconnect and reconnect four times but did not clean. It works as far as pressure and everything it just goes in the wrong direction after starting out in the right direction. It also has to finish a whole cycle before it will change direction. I'll give cleaning a try. Thanks.
It may have something to do with Regen, https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/hydraulic-technical-library/1346-what-regen-regenerative-function-front-end-loader-valve-read-here.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may have something to do with Regen,
https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/hydraulic-technical-library/1346-what-regen-regenerative-function-front-end-loader-valve-read-here.html
Yes I believe it does but didn't know what to call it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts