Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how I could possibly cover everything that I like about this tractor. Very few things about this tractor are a disappointment, lack of a real toolbox was probably the biggest one, and I found a nice place to mount one.

Knock on wood, I've not had any troubles with this tractor, I did get a little movement on the trunion bolts early on, marked them with a paint pen and they have been fine since. Everyone talks about the regen process, many are just scared of it IMO, or simply don't understand it. 208 hours I've done four regens, that last one about 25 hours ago, each one worked just the way they should. I have been experimenting on the current regen cycle with JD's recommendation, I just let the auto throttle do it's thing, the only time I bump up the throttle is doing FEL for hydraulic flow and for PTO work.

Anyway, here's my take on this tractor

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Great review Pat. Enjoy watching your videos. (y)

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
8,675 Posts
Well there will be something good on TV later tonight.(y)

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
I can only assume herm is the one that talked you into the 2038r. Probably wasn't a hard sell either :LOL:

·
Premium Member
8,675 Posts
I can only assume herm is the one that talked you into the 2038r. Probably wasn't a hard sell either :LOL:
I don’t know, I’m just trying to figure out how to stop him before he gets to a three.

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would be correct ;)
I don’t know, I’m just trying to figure out how to stop him before he gets to a three.
If I remember correctly Glenn, you told me "I don't care if you buy a 4 series, you're always going to reach it's limits and want more, so you might as well just get the 38R and enjoy more seat time". Couldn't agree more, but this tractor will be around here for quite some time, my only regret is not buying this one first.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Three things that jumped out at me about the video.
1. Audio quality was excellent.
2. Even though Pat is a very handsome gentleman, the review was about the tractor and he showed the tractor.
3. The scenery was beautiful.

Nothing else jumped out at me because I subscribe to his channel and pretty much knew what he’s going to say.

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Three things that jumped out at me about the video.
1. Audio quality was excellent.
2. Even though Pat is a very handsome gentleman, the review was about the tractor and he showed the tractor.
3. The scenery was beautiful.

Nothing else jumped out at me because I subscribe to his channel and pretty much knew what he’s going to say.
Thanks, I have upgraded my audio a little, and the best part is, sometimes it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts