Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my Curtis advantage cab for about a month and love it.

I also have the plus cab doors and the base cab doors that I am doing comparisons with

I think it’s awesome that they are selling full steel frame cabs direct to the public that you can install yourself

Finally a High Quality Affordable Cab - Curtis Advantage Cab on a 2038R John Deere

Curtis Plus Cab Conversion - New Door Options

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Those large 2's need an air conditioner kit to go with it 😁

Reactions: Big

·
Registered
26,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Nice that they have Options for the Cabs Now But it still has a downside doesn't replace Your ROPS and the fender storage Pocket is still outside at least for the 2025R. I like My Tektite Cab but It's darn expensive at $8,000 plus. But it does beat the Mauser Cab ib the Fact it still backhoe Capable .

Nice Video Rockhill (y)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I don’t think that Curtis would make the claim that is the nicest cab on the market.

But it’s the only cab on the market for under $3000 that has a full steel frame

Thanks for watching the video. I make daily tractor and Outdoors videos

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
19 Posts
My 2018 2038r has the Curtis 1st series Advantage cab with the glass doors no overhang on the roof over the windshield . The newer series cab roof extends over the windshield a few inches Mine is black instead of green the fender storage pocket is inside the cab .The cab is attached to the folding ROPS. The fender light are attached to the ROPS and facing the rear so I can see when I use the rear snow blower I have the rear wiper installed and a 6" fan installed behind my right shoulder. With this cab and the ROPS folded it will just fit through my 7' garage door. I will have to check if there is a valve on the heater line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts