Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been really busy but wanted to post some pictures. Getting the new house into shape. My driveway is paved but there is a secondary driveway around the house that’s gravel. Grass had grown it over but the land plane brought it back to life. Tilled a good size garden. Little late at planting but I’m getting them in the ground. Forks have been my MVP at moving everything you can think of. I will try to get some more pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Beautiful place Yank :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
18,475 Posts
Hey, it looks flat there!

Congrats on the new place :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, it looks flat there!

Congrats on the new place :thumbup1gif:
I know! I usually get off the tractor and roll down the hill. I’ll have to get used to flat land living. Those straps I bought off of you have sure been put to work. Just moved a grill a couple hours ago.

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Been really busy but wanted to post some pictures. Getting the new house into shape. My driveway is paved but there is a secondary driveway around the house that’s gravel. Grass had grown it over but the land plane brought it back to life. Tilled a good size garden. Little late at planting but I’m getting them in the ground. Forks have been my MVP at moving everything you can think of. I will try to get some more pics.
You sure your tractor can work that garden

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking 6 series, but the 2038 is going to have to do.Lol.

·
Premium Member
13,817 Posts
Yank. Very nice indeed. Not only is it flat, where are all the boulders?:dunno:
I was going to ask if he brought any with him in case his tiller wasn't adjusting to tilling dirt. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn’t know how quiet a tiller was til last week. I thought all my implements sounded like a garbage disposal. No rocks is nice.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
I didn’t know how quiet a tiller was til last week. I thought all my implements sounded like a garbage disposal. No rocks is nice.
:lolol:

Now THAT was funny. :good2:

Congrats on the new place. Looks awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts