Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
Tator
17,747 Posts
Looks like the premium LED lighting kit that can be added in options.

· Registered
2022 2025R, 2020 X590
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the premium LED lighting kit that can be added in options.
I haven't seen the LED kit that was an option before this, these are standard equipment now along with the fender lights. Looks like the same kind of thing they just did with the small 2r and the 1025r. Definitely liking this look and function.

· Premium Member
Tator
17,747 Posts
I haven't seen the LED kit that was an option before this, these are standard equipment now along with the fender lights. Looks like the same kind of thing they just did with the small 2r and the 1025r. Definitely liking this look and function.
Perhaps JD has stepped up their game to keep up with the competition and are now offering this as standard, but I know for fact it used to a dealer installed option.

· Registered
274 Posts
Yeah, we had to paid an extra $475 for the option last year and it did not include guards for the lights mounted off the ROPS. Pretty nice that they made this standard.

Reactions: aledub

· Premium Member
939 Posts
I got this kit three years ago, along with swapping the headlight bulbs to led, and it is/was worth every penny!! Liked the led lights Sooo much I upgraded all the lights on my 4720 cab to LED's.

Don't worry, I''m sure JD increased the price of the tractor enough to cover all the LED's, and guards. That said, it is really nice that these are now standard. I really love the guards on the upper work lights. When installed correctly, the guard and light can swivel over 180 degrees, along with the light inside the guard swivel-able up and down.

Allen.

· Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,960 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts

· Premium Member
464 Posts
Paid extra in 2018 for mine. $411

Here are all my goodies.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

· Premium Member
5,498 Posts
Led headlights are cool but the 10 times in 5 years I've needed headlights, the old-school ones have sufficed

Reactions: PJR832

· Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,960 Posts

· Premium Member
464 Posts
Keep in mind that the premium LED worklight kit is NOT the headlights and fender lights.
Why do you feel the need to correct me about what is or is not on MY tractor? You are 100% wrong. LED lights were installed on the ROPS, fenders, and rear worklight. Thank you for policing my post though…

· Registered
220 Posts
Why do you feel the need to correct me about what is or is not on MY tractor? You are 100% wrong. LED lights were installed on the ROPS, fenders, and rear worklight. Thank you for policing my post though…
Yeah they might be, but from your post, that would make me believe that the premium kit you got included the headlights. Until I specifically searched that premium kit, I wouldn't know that it only includes the below.
Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Writing

That'd suck to order all those lights and then realize you have yellow halogens up front. Good to know there's a difference for anyone looking. (y)

· Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,960 Posts
Well, I wasn't correcting or policing YOU. It was a statement based on my experience with my 1025R. The LED headlights, to my knowledge, are new to the '23 model tractors, and are not part of the premium LED kit. I also mistakenly thought the fender lights weren't part of the package either. My bad... sorry to have offended you.

Reactions: 414concrete

· Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,960 Posts
My 2022 2038R had the Premium Light kit installed by the dealer. ALL the lights (ROPS, Fender, Headlight, rear) are LED.
Things must have changed since I got my 1025R in 2020, or the 2-series kit is different from the 1-series.

· Premium Member
5,498 Posts
My 2022 2038R had the Premium Light kit installed by the dealer. ALL the lights (ROPS, Fender, Headlight, rear) are LED.
Post a pic of those lrd headlights if you don't mind. I'd like to see what they really look like. A pic of the backside of them under the hood would be great too. I bet they take up allot less room than traditional and you can get to the battery easier

Reactions: wildbranch2007
1 - 20 of 26 Posts