Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,944 Posts
My 2022 2038R had the Premium Light kit installed by the dealer. ALL the lights (ROPS, Fender, Headlight, rear) are LED.
it seems some late '22 models came with the LED headlights as standard equipment. If your '22 is really a model year '23 then LED headlights and fender lights would be standard. The premium kit would add just the ROPS and rear worklights.

As usual, Deere's confusing accessory descriptions and difficult to determine PIN's make it hard to keep up with what's actually going on.

I know that for the 1-series, LED headlights were not available through JD Parts until the '23 models were released. That's why the LED bulb upgrade became popular. I'm assuming the same might be true for the other series as well.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looking at these, it looks like
Post a pic of those lrd headlights if you don't mind. I'd like to see what they really look like. A pic of the backside of them under the hood would be great too. I bet they take up allot less room than traditional and you can get to the battery easier
I didn't have my phone at the barn this morning, will try to get some pics later in the week. It looks like the headlights are just LED "bulbs" in the standard halogen housings. I wonder if this is stock Deere or if the dealer "got creative" on these.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Looking at these, it looks like

I didn't have my phone at the barn this morning, will try to get some pics later in the week. It looks like the headlights are just LED "bulbs" in the standard halogen housings. I wonder if this is stock Deere or if the dealer "got creative" on these.
This is the exact reason I asked. The factory led headlight option for the 1 series is much more than a bulb replacement and I suspect they'll use the same for the 2 series.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
4,944 Posts
I know 2 people who just picked up 2038r's and neither of them came with LED, And they didnt come with ROP lights either
According to JD Parts, standard equipment LED head and fender lights should be on the latest '23 models (PIN: 1LV#####*NP100000- ) (N=calendar year 22, P=model year 23) in the 1- or 2-series. ROPS lights are optional accessories. It's possible these 2038R's are '22 models (PIN: NN).

·
Registered
96 Posts
According to JD Parts, standard equipment LED head and fender lights should be on the latest '23 models (PIN: 1LV#####*NP100000- ) (N=calendar year 22, P=model year 23) in the 1- or 2-series. ROPS lights are optional accessories. It's possible these 2038R's are '22 models (PIN: NN).
Yeah most likely 22s still rolling in. We did get some 23 1 and 2series in

21 - 26 of 26 Posts