Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 year 2038R, no MMM, with R3 radials and am wanting to put wheel spacers on the rear. My ramps on my PJ trailer are approximately 12 inches wide and am looking at 3 inch spacers for the rear. The inside distance between the front tires is approximately 34 inches and the inside distance between the rear tires is approximately 26 inches. From center to center of the front tires is approximately 41.5 inches and on the rear it is approximately 39 inches. Approximately front tire tread width is 7 inches and rear is 12 inches wide.

So with all that said, I plan to go with 3 inch spacers on the rear, but even 4 inch spacers on the rear would seem to make the inside to inside distance on the front and the rear approximately the same, so no ramp issues.

I keep saying approximate because these are rough measurements made with a tape measure.

Does what I explain make sense? Am I missing somthing when consider the width of spacers to use and my 12 inch wide ramps?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No comment or suggestions?

So i just talked to Richard at Bro-tek and ordered a 3" set in black for the rear of my 2038R.

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
2032R, 220R MSL, 270B
130 Posts
I've got the factory spacers and radials on my 2021 2032r. About to head into a meeting, but I'll get measurements later today

·
Registered
2032R, 220R MSL, 270B
130 Posts
As you said, fronts are about 34" inside to inside. Rears are 31.5-32" inside to inside. Never put it on a trailer so no experience with how it fits on a ramp

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As you said, fronts are about 34" inside to inside. Rears are 31.5-32" inside to inside. Never put it on a trailer so no experience with how it fits on a ramp
From inside to inside, front 34" and rear 26" with my R3 tires.

·
Registered
2032R, 220R MSL, 270B
130 Posts
Right, you were talking about spacers. When you order the R3 radials and the backhoe the factory spacers are required, so I have them. Those are my specs, using a standard tape measure and eyeballing it at a slight angle since the box blade prevents an easy straight on view. Very happy with the current setup, though I'm going to need more ballast

Reactions: decoria

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right, you were talking about spacers. When you order the R3 radials and the backhoe the factory spacers are required, so I have them. Those are my specs, using a standard tape measure and eyeballing it at a slight angle since the box blade prevents an easy straight on view. Very happy with the current setup, though I'm going to need more ballast
Now I understand, thanks. You have the factory 2.4" (60mm) spacers, so my rear measurement of 26.0, plus your added spacers of 4.8" would give you about 31" inside to inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts