Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Did the dealer take care of this for you? I can't even believe they did what they did. I can't imagine how they got the backhoe mounted on the tractor! When I picked up my tractor from the dealer, I had them show me how to remove and install and operate every attachment I purchased, which included loader, backhoe, 72" mmm deck, front 3 point hitch, front dozer blade and post hole digger. This way I was ensured that all attachments were complete, fit on and off, and operated properly. Some dealers just don't get it!

The photo below shows the tractor with the 270B lifting/mounting (green) bar installed on the 3 point hitch. This is what it should look like when installing the backhoe.
Sincerely
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
677 Posts
Did the dealer take care of this for you? I can't even believe they did what they did. I can't imagine how they got the backhoe mounted on the tractor! When I picked up my tractor from the dealer, I had them show me how to remove and install and operate every attachment I purchased, which included loader, backhoe, 72" mmm deck, front 3 point hitch, front dozer blade and post hole digger. This way I was ensured that all attachments were complete, fit on and off, and operated properly. Some dealers just don't get it!

The photo below shows the tractor with the 270B lifting/mounting (green) bar installed on the 3 point hitch. This is what it should look like when installing the backhoe.
Sincerely View attachment 818155
Yeah I was scratching my head on that one too. OP better be checking every other nut and bolt on that tractor if thats the install he got on the backhoe....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dealers sometimes need a little coaching.

Reactions: HomesteadJoe

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes but the whole "it's a new design that sits closer to the frame" line was pretty classic. I remember my first impact wrench. 😀
I wish my dealer knew what an impact wrench was. Instead, I think they were afraid of putting torque on any fasteners. No torque means no chance of breaking a bolt I suppose.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.