Green Tractor Talk banner

2038r

5002 Views 30 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  trav
Well I pulled the trigger and upgraded my 2025r to a 2038r. I only had 20 hours on the 2025r. It was a great machine but didn't have quite the fork lift capacity. I love the new 2038r even losing money trading in. I would have been a lot better off buying the 2038r in the first place but what do they say, hindsight is 20 20. I'm not worried about the money because we are comfortable and planned well for our retirement. I just built a 30x40 metal pole barn shop. I had 4 inches of high density foam sprayed walls and roof. I added a 3 1/2 ton mini split heat pump with two 18,000 btu heads for heating and cooling. Next is to start building my work benches. Retirement is so much fun.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
That sounds familiar.
Yellow Smile Cartoon Font Eyelash

I would have been a lot better off buying the 2038r in the first place but what do they say, hindsight is 20 20
Probably feel like twice the machine you had.
All of that, and then some, I should know.
Electric blue Font Event Building Art
You'll want pallet forks, not sure how you feed hay, but I have a round bale spear for mine. For the driveway I would say a box blade or a landplane, I prefer the box blade because it has more uses. I use the box blade to clean out the barnyard as well as maintaining driveways and such. Also you'll likely need some sort of a cutter for pasture maintenance, be it a rotary cutter or a flail.
what implements would you all add for a 5 acre, horse farm, with a 400' gravel driveway to maintain?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.