Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to purchase a tiller for my 212. I found one locally but is missing ID numbers. Can anyone help with information on how to identify differences in models? Included (hopefully) are pictures. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
Model 30 and 31 mechanical tillers fit with the correct mount. This is one of them, but you need to measure the mount to verify it’s set up for 200 series.

The other option is a 30 hydraulic tiller, that requires a certain mount. This isn’t one of those.

·
Registered
408 Posts
That one should fit the SF 110,112, and 210,212, ect. tractors. The quick tach mount and the black/silver leaping deer logo would probably make it a model 31 with one extension installed. On my older model (30) the model number tag is attached to the tine shield just below the flap hinge. The flap has to be lifted all the way to see it. Probably located there on this newer model.

Here is a photo (courtesy of a good member on another forum) that shows a tiller and the required intermediate mule drive on a 212. Is it included with this tiller?

212 tiller 1.jpg

tommyhawk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Model 30 and 31 mechanical tillers fit with the correct mount. This is one of them, but you need to measure the mount to verify it’s set up for 200 series.

The other option is a 30 hydraulic tiller, that requires a certain mount. This isn’t one of those.
Thank you for that. I will ask him to send some measurements of the bracket.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That one should fit the SF 110,112, and 210,212, ect. tractors. The quick tach mount and the black/silver leaping deer logo would probably make it a model 31 with one extension installed. On my older model (30) the model number tag is attached to the tine shield just below the flap hinge. The flap has to be lifted all the way to see it. Probably located there on this newer model.

Here is a photo (courtesy of a good member on another forum) that shows a tiller and the required intermediate mule drive on a 212. Is it included with this

Wow, thanks for the information. I dont believe thats included. I can imagine parts and so on could still be found?

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
The mule drive is worth a lot more than the tiller head. I’ve sold a few at $150 each and they went in hours to a few days.

Reactions: tommyhawk
1 - 6 of 6 Posts