Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to purchase a tiller for my 212. I found one locally but is missing ID numbers. Can anyone help with information on how to identify differences in models? Included (hopefully) are pictures. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
That looks to be the 31 tiller. They are the same for both the 110/112 gear drive and the 200 series tractors. You will need a mule drive that hooks in the middle of the tractor to route the belt from the front pto to the tiller. They can be kind of pricey from what I remember.

The tines on that one are pretty worn. It will work but you will have to make multiple passes to get a good till. You can replace them, but can be expensive. I would check with Green Farm Parts to see if you can get them and how much they would be.

Good luck

Adam

Reactions: Roger47

·
Registered
430 Posts
The tines on that one are pretty worn. It will work but you will have to make multiple passes to get a good till. You can replace them, but can be expensive. I would check with Green Farm Parts to see if you can get them and how much they would be.
I had inquired about replacement tines for my 31 awhile back. Was directed here. That eventually got me to here. I asked and received the following:

Me: Do you have replacement tines for a 31 John Deere tiller? perhaps p/n 130762 and 130763

Response: Your are correct, those Part #'s you have will definitely work for your Model 31 John Deere tiller. Based on your location, I can recommend local dealers you can purchase those tines through, or we can always use our online dealer if you'd like to go that route.

If you have any questions you can always call at 763-428-9428.

Thank you,

Erik Wysun Young | Power Team
Great Northern Equipment
(P) 763-428-9428
(F) 763-428-9478
20195 S. Diamond Lake Road, STE 100 | Rogers, MN 55374

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Tedrik, you do not state your location,,
I have a tiller you might be interested in,, located in Virginia,,,

Reactions: Adamq