Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a 2032R with the 220R loader. I wanted the heavier bucket, but it appears it is not available with that option. I hope I don’t have to change loaders.

·
Super Moderator
5,204 Posts
??? The Deere Build your own site shows 49", 53", 57" and 61" standard materials buckets and a 57" heavy duty bucket as options for the 220R.

By default you get the 53" standard bucket. You have to edit the loader attachment after you add it to the cart and delete the 53" standard bucket. Then you go to the loader "options" page and you'll get the full list of available buckets to select from.

I hope you don't have to change loaders too because that's the only loader Deere makes for the 2032R.

Reactions: ky_shawn

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
??? The Deere Build your own site shows 49", 53", 57" and 61" standard materials buckets and a 57" heavy duty bucket as options for the 220R.

By default you get the 53" standard bucket. You have to edit the loader attachment after you add it to the cart and delete the 53" standard bucket. Then you go to the loader "options" page and you'll get the full list of available buckets to select from.

I hope you don't have to change loaders too because that's the only loader Deere makes for the 2032R.
Thanks, I was wondering how to get that process to work.

·
Premium Member
12,748 Posts
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although if you looked around you could probably find a used 200CX or H130... those will fit as well.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
I am buying a 2032R with the 220R loader. I wanted the heavier bucket, but it appears it is not available with that option. I hope I don’t have to change loaders.
I got the 57" heavy duty bucket with my 220R loader....

Sincerely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts