Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled a real bonehead move, managed to get a rock in between the right hand tilt cylinder and the loader arm, and bent the hose connection, prying the insert out of the cylinder body. Does anyone know if these are replaceable? It doesn't look like it from the JD parts catalog, which means 600 and change for a new cylinder

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
Pulled a real bonehead move, managed to get a rock in between the right hand tilt cylinder and the loader arm, and bent the hose connection, prying the insert out of the cylinder body. Does anyone know if these are replaceable? It doesn't look like it from the JD parts catalog, which means 600 and change for a new cylinder
I'm not sure if these are intended to be replaceable or nor but if it were me, I'd take it off the machine and run it down to a local hydraulics shop and see what they could do for me before I'd shell out $600.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
You might be able to press it back into place and have it welded by a pro.

Sincerely

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
If the tube isn't distorted a welding shop should be able to TIG or braze that fitting back in place.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
You might be able to press that back into place and then have it welded by a pro.

Sincerely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts