Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Somehow, taking my 220R Loader off my 2038R Tractor, the "stand" got bent. Has anyone ever replaced that stand and how much of a job is it? It looks simple with just a couple of bolts, but I'm afraid it is "under pressure/tension" and hence would be a PIA to do myself. Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
It is just held on with two bolts. AW38105 $330.

Do you have any idea why it bent so you can avoid it happening again?

220R_parts.jpg

Parking Stand for 2032R, 2036R, 2038R Tractors

CartkeyPART NO.PART NAMEQTYSERIAL NO.REMARKS
1AW38105Stand1
224H1657Washer221/64" X 1-1/4" X 7/64"
319M7867Screw2M8 X 25
4W59507Spacer2

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you are using an auto connect deck, check to make sure the front mount of the deck doesn't hit the loader stand if you remove the deck with the loader attached.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I'd speak to your dealer about the warranty. Other loaders on older tractors had loader stands recalled.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
It looks simple with just a couple of bolts, but I'm afraid it is "under pressure/tension" and hence would be a PIA to do myself. Thanks for any input.
I'm assuming the 220R is very similar to the 200CX and H130. As such, the parking stand pivots on the bolts that retain the spring loaded latches. I'm not sure if the springs in there would give you grief but you can avoid the problem by removing the nut and then tapping out the bolt on each side until it just clears the parking stand. This will let you remove the parking stand while the latches and springs remain in position.

Once the new parking stand is in position tap the bolts back through and put the nuts back on.

·
Premium Member
1,907 Posts
Hi All,

Somehow, taking my 220R Loader off my 2038R Tractor, the "stand" got bent. Has anyone ever replaced that stand and how much of a job is it? It looks simple with just a couple of bolts, but I'm afraid it is "under pressure/tension" and hence would be a PIA to do myself. Thanks for any input.
I have removed and reinstalled my 220R parking stand and I can say it is as easy as removing the two bolts and "popping" it out of the cups that retain it. Installation is even easier.

Good Luck

Sincerely

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response - And the $330.00 price for a new one is the same as what I found. I believe it is operator error and not a defective stand, but the dealer is willing to come out to my home and replace the stand for free with a new one (that I buy). No - I am not sure how the stand bent (actually "twisted" out of the slot it fits in). It was my first time with the 2038R (NEW tractor and loader) trying to disconnect it after the package was delivered to my residence. I went through the process once at the dealer and I have put other loaders on and off (my Kubota) before. All I can think is when I put the bucket down to raise the front tires and release the pressure to flip the locks up, I just pushed the bucket down flat on the ground and did not angle it. It raised the front wheels a couple inches and enough to flip the locks up, but I guess that wasn't enough and I wasn't paying too much attention to what was happening after that. I'm out another $330.00, but I will chalk it up as a "learning experience" and glad no one was hurt and nothing else damaged. I will definitely be more careful in the future!

It is just held on with two bolts. AW38105 $330.

Do you have any idea why it bent so you can avoid it happening again?

View attachment 460770

Parking Stand for 2032R, 2036R, 2038R Tractors

CartkeyPART NO.PART NAMEQTYSERIAL NO.REMARKS
1AW38105Stand1
224H1657Washer221/64" X 1-1/4" X 7/64"
319M7867Screw2M8 X 25
4W59507Spacer2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts