Green Tractor Talk banner

2210 help

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  letitride 
#1 ·
2210 started making loud buzzing/screeching while doing LIGHT dirt work. noise stops when i cut it off and does not come back til i max out a hyd system. turn steering fully, lift loader fully, lift 3point fully then noise starts and loose hyd pressure, steering, etc. im pretty sure the hyd relief valve is sticking but unable to locate it. cannot find any hyd schematics or good part explosions. john deere is limited with their part labeling, everything is a valve or spring. i believe it is in the rockshaft control valve but not sure. the fluid is picked up from screen in trans/rear housing to the pump, then goes to rockshaft control valve where ti is distributed as best as i can tell. anyone with any info on this? thanks

#3 ·
Listen to x, he knows his stuff and these machines inside and out.

#4 ·
tried adjusting it, no help

i can touch the pump from left rear wheelwell, the noise originates there, i can feel it. gonna remove fenders this weekend and chase it down. the draft adjustment for 3pt goes into rockshaft control so i assume the relief valve is there. i hope!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.