Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe the "spring" to cause tension on the knob assembly is broke. Does anyone have a picture of where this spring attaches? I just bought this tractor and all works like a dream, but the deck will not adjust as the knob just spins freely. A picture of where the tension spring goes on the knob, and another picture of where the selector label that goes on the floor board needs to go (it came loose and also spins, and am not sure where each of the labels such as lock is supposed to be. These would help greatly and be very appreciated. Thanks Ben

·
Super Moderator
8,158 Posts
The tension spring attaches to the top of the shaft support bracket. The ends of the spring go through a couple of holes in the bracket on either side of the shaft.

Here's an image:

2305 Deck Height adjust.jpg

Once the spring is attached you can set the cam on high step (lock-up position) and then rotate the height setting decal to the appropriate position.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
14,923 Posts
What SS said, had one to come off on my 2305 years ago, took awhile to fix thinking 60 mins or so after I got a spring and figured out how it should go.

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 3 of 3 Posts