Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There.
I have done something stupid. I added fluid to my transaxle to bring up level in sight glass just barely added.I went back later to check and raised seat and discoverd the fill plug part# M805097 is missing I looked around unit and did not find. I went to my dealer only to be told plug is NA and you need to replace side case with new parts and pressure relief valve. I am still looking and cannot findit or find on-line. I did discover the front axle fill plug appears to fit. I am going to go with that for now. I would prefer to put original style plug back on. The front axle has a metal stick on it Does anyone have a suggestion Please dont laugh to hard.

·
Premium Member
16,962 Posts
When I look up the 2305 I see a different P/N for the transmission fill plug - #7 below.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
16,962 Posts
Thanks It appears something is messed up the breakdown you have is it. I will try and get ordered on Monday.I appreciate it very much
Don't forget the O-ring (#8).

Reactions: Herminator
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.