Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellow everyone I am new here ! I have a problem with what I thought was a great tractor. Yesterday I was mowing with the 2305 and hit a root it killed the tractor so i did the standard put everything back to the start possion and got nothing ! Hooked my F250 to it thinking (hoping) the batt had gone bad but no luck. But it would turn over half a rotation. My wife got the 4 wheeler to pull it to the shop so on the way as we where moving along pretty good I snatched it in high with the key on hoping to jump it off . Bout threw my wife off the 4 wheeler ! Stoped it in it's tracks and It's A Grizzly 660!! Does anyone have any idea what may be the problem ? It only has 130 hrs on it and i had the batt checked it is good !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You wont be able to pull start something with a hydrostatic transmission to start it.

As far as the wont start I would start by working the PTO (yellow knob) up and down to make sure its off and also rock your range selector that goes from L-N-H back and forth to make sure its actually in neutral.

EDIT: just noticed you got it to turn 1/2 turn with the truck so that rules out the interlocks.

I guess I would pull the mower deck and look for damage first. Make sure everything is free.
Pto and range selector is all good! When i turn the key on was getting a buzz in console so i just pulled it apart there is a contact making the noise and the part # is gone! Will take it to JD tomorrow n see if they can match it hope this is all it is!
Thank You will keep posted and let know if this fixes it !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.