Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be much be much benefit to making the jump? 0% for 60 months make the payments look nice. Would I gain that much ground clearance. I'll probably have 375 hours in my tractor by the end if the summer.

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
Yes, you would gain a lot of ground clearance, as well as:

-Better, faster hydraulics
-A real tranny cooler
-Position control on the 3PH
-More lift capacity
-Split steering brakes

Probably more...

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,839 Posts
What's the plan for the 2025r?
What type of work do you do with the 2305 now?
Big difference in tractors.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
A few years ago, I made a similar trade. I upgraded from a 2210 to a 2320. I never regretted making the upgrade. The 2025R will be a huge improvement over the 2305 for all of the reasons Kenny stated.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Depends on what you do with the tractor. I don't think you gaining much if any PTO HP. If I was to move up in size it would be to the 3520 or 3720.

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
You'll also gain a little better ride from the larger tires. Oh, and you'll gain a bunch of new emissions stuff....:morning2:

Down side is while it is a great tractor, you'll probably loose $ on the 2305. The 1 series killed the value of the little 2 series.

·
Administrator
20,894 Posts
There's no real extra emissions stuff on the new current 2 series that I'm aware of. You have to get into the new 3Rs for that stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
There's no real extra emissions stuff on the new current 2 series that I'm aware of. You have to get into the new 3Rs for that stuff.
Oops, my bad. The 2025 is under the hp limit. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts