Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here was a very simple low cost mod I added to my 2320/200CX. Two rear view mirrors. They mount in the small factory hole at the top of the loader masts. Mirrors are 'K Source CL052 5" Round Convex Mirror'. Google search finds these online for under $8 each. I added two large washers otherwise the package is complete for easy installation using the bolt and nut that comes with the mirror.

Attachments

Reactions: LeoC4

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Very nice touch Darrell. But, what do you do when the loader is removed? :unknown:

·
Registered
947 Posts
dmay,

Your thread is spot on. About 1 1/4 miles down the road from our house, the county has a quarry in which they also leave mulch for those in the county to help themselves. This comes from them trimming trees away from lines or fallen one in ditches or roads. Today, I made a couple of trips there and thought where might be the best location.

Thanks for helping me out,
lost

·
Registered
20 Posts
mirrors and other things

I had done this with a mirror from rural king, about the same price, and painted it green (of course). Also I needed to store chain and other stuff as my ammo box on the front has about had all it can take. I am always looking over my right shoulder.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Here was a very simple low cost mod I added to my 2320/200CX. Two rear view mirrors.
What good idea. I've never thought of adding mirrors but that's an excellent addition. Thanks for sharing that idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts