Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie and tried searching b4 posting....

Just bought a 2320 and really like the machine so far.

Lots of dust and pollen on the grill so i tried to lift the hood.

Hood guard does not allow the hood to go up very high - what's up with that? It will be nearly impossible to hose off the radiator screen and back flush the front grill.

I'll wait til it dries off and see if I can get the air compressor in there next.

Any ideas and video links would be welcome!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I don't know anything to help your situation, but welcome to GTT, from Texas!

·
Super Moderator
6,037 Posts
I believe the hood guard will pivot forward. Look toward the bottom on the passengers side. There should be a pin you can pull out to let it tilt.

:wgtt:
What he said...............and :wgtt:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the pin

I believe the hood guard will pivot forward. Look toward the bottom on the passengers side. There should be a pin you can pull out to let it tilt.

Found the pin and had pulled it but I did not pull hard enough on the guard. I was not expecting such resistance and really had to lean on it to move it those couple of inches.

Thanks for the quick reply - I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I learn my way around the big green

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
41,326 Posts
Found the pin and had pulled it but I did not pull hard enough on the guard. I was not expecting such resistance and really had to lean on it to move it those couple of inches.

Thanks for the quick reply - I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I learn my way around the big green
Loosen the two side pivot bolts a touch and you'll be good to go...

·
Administrator
21,502 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

You don't want to loosen the side bolts too much or the hood guard will rattle.:good2:

BTW, I moved this thread to the MCUT section for a better fit.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts