Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait for the new 1 series so I am strongly considering the 2320 JD.
My question is : How high off the ground can I mow? Will the deck raise up higher than the top mowing position?

I ask because I live in Missouri - STONE county -- named correctly.
Rough terrain to go over until I get the area that needs to be mowed.

This will be my wife's tractor for mowing and she will not drag around a brush/bush hog type of mower.

She likes -- where the tractor goes so goes the mower not worrying about what is behind her ---- thanks -- Paul

·
Administrator
21,043 Posts
Welcome to DT Paul:thumbup1gif:

Others will confirm better than I can but I think the max height is 4.5" or 5", and the deck cannot be raised higher than the mowing position if I understand your question correctly. The 2320 is a good choice since ground clearance is critical to you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you nailed my question and your answer confirms what little I get from the specs.

Thank you :thumbup1gif:

paul

·
Registered
3046R with 385a, 320R.
886 Posts
the highest mowing height is the raise max out. but with the simplicity of removing the deck, it only takes a few minutes to gain the extra clearance by removing it.
I love my 2320 and the ease of attachment removal and attachment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
the highest mowing height is the raise max out. but with the simplicity of removing the deck, it only takes a few minutes to gain the extra clearance by removing it.
I love my 2320 and the ease of attachment removal and attachment.
This option could work if JD actually provided the stow and go brackets that they advertise which would allow you to transport the deck on the 3PH. You could then transport it over the rocks and hook it up in the field. Unfortunately, the brackets are not "as advertised" :banghead: and have been discontinued off of the 62D deck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts