Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a new tractor. I currently have a kubota bx 2230. It does everything I need it to, but I would like a bigger tractor. I originaly started looking at kubotas than i stopped at the local deere dealer and I really like the 2320. It feels very comfortable and is very well built. I will getting a fel and a mmm. It will be used mainly to cut the grass (2 acres), push snow, and move some dirt and gravel from time to time. I just worry if the 2320 will have enough power. The dealer has a 2320 on there lot and they said it would be August before they would have a 2520. Should I wait or would the 2320 work good for what I need it for?

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The salesman said that it would work good for what I would use it for. Its just hard to tell if he is just trying to make a sale. I was wondering if anyone on this site has a 2320 and if they wish they had bought a 2520 or if they are very happy with the 2320 and no regrets with buying it. Thanks for the response kjung

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate all the responses. Im gonna talk to the dealer on Tuesday and see what the bottom line is on either tractor. See if he has a more specific time frame on the 2520 or if he can sweeten the deal on the 2320.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.