Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2320R with HLA 1000 front plow. I just purchased angle hydraulic HLA "Kit". Thought it would have what was needed to change plow to hydraulic angle. Not so. Just the Hydraulic cylinder and two short hoses. Some "Kit". So I believe I need to add hydraulic diverter valve and remote hydraulic lever to operate angle. Am I correct? Not really wanting to spend $800 on Artillian diverter kit. Geez. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I guess you could send your hydraulic angle kit back since you don’t have a hydraulic diverter kit to operate your hydraulic angle kit . I will tell you that my efficiency to clear with a 10” to 12” snowfall on my 450’ drive and associated parking areas with my HLA 1000 and artillian diverter takes about 20 minutes and if I had to change the plow manually it would add 45 minutes at a minimum. Just a thought !

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Without a 3rd SCV your kit is useless. However, money spent for the SCV is money well spent. I had the JD solution installed at time of purchase and it's the best most useful option I bought.

Reactions: Upset264
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.