Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the addition of the Grapple, the demand for the 24" fork tines has been less. People are doing most of what the 24" tines can do with the Grapple (and maybe just a little bit more :laugh:). As of this week, the stock of 24" tines sold out and we do not currently plan to replace stock.

Of course, since they've sold out there have been many requests for them, as fate would have it. :banghead: So, I remember a few people on here mentioning that they don't use their 24" tines anymore since getting the grapple. If not wanted any longer, you could list them for sale here in the For Sale section, or, email me and we can put up a mention on our Preowned page.

On a side note, for those who do have the 24" tines and love them (like I do), we now have 42" Extensions for them, and will continue to offer those.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Will you let us know if these forks become available again? Had decided to buy and noticed they were no longer available when I refreshed your page 2 days later. :banghead: Haven't seen any used ones for sale.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We won't likely be restocking these anytime soon, however as an alternative you can get a set of 36" tines and cut them down with a torch. Or, we can do it, for an additional charge.

The 24" lands in the area of the tip taper so they would end up being very similar to the 24" tines.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Chris,

Is there anywhere that you can direct these people to go other than Artillian to purchase the 24" tines? Were these special made for Artillian?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris,

Is there anywhere that you can direct these people to go other than Artillian to purchase the 24" tines? Were these special made for Artillian?
These are an Artillian spec, special ordered. But I suppose anyone who wants to buy 7000 lbs min at a time could probably do so.

The 36" cut down is a perfect solution, maybe even better than the originals.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
If not wanted any longer, you could list them for sale here in the For Sale section, or, email me and we can put up a mention on our Preowned page.
Chris, your link does not work, gives an error 404.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I'll just add that I originally wanted the 24" "landscape" forks for digging/transplanting. Now with the front hoe attachment, I have switched gears and will be saving for that purchase. Front hoe is a great idea !! :thumbup1gif:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts