Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well It's finally over... The wait has ended.. :thumbup1gif:

Here are the first photos of her just after it was dropped off.. I already put the snowblower away in the garage to get it out of the rain. I had to snap a few shots between rain drops..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Looks like someone is going to get a lot of projects done :thumbup1gif:.

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Very nice machine! Now come the modifications and MORE ATTACHMENTS. And, we want action photos.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice Machine!
One thing I see...On your ballast box, is there enough "wiggle room" for the box to drop off those bushings? The Factory JD Bushing kit for the ballast box includes bushings like these:

I dont have a Ballast box on mine so I dunno if its required. If you do need the bushings, they have em at TSC for cheaper.

·
Administrator
21,271 Posts
Nice Machine!
One thing I see...On your ballast box, is there enough "wiggle room" for the box to drop off those bushings? The Factory JD Bushing kit for the ballast box includes bushings like these:

I dont have a Ballast box on mine so I dunno if its required. If you do need the bushings, they have em at TSC for cheaper.
Those bushings are what JD gives you now unless you complain...my neighbor got the same things with his iMatch till I showed him the nice ones I had-his dealer gave up the good ones though after he B itched about it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice Machine!

Hmmmm These were suppose to be factory JD bushings? Then again I wouldn't know it till its to late.. I will check to see if there is wiggle room for it to fall out of the I-match. Thanks for the info and thanks to all for the kind words about my new toy.... Uhh humm I mean tractor.. I have to remember to say tractor not toy. I always want my wife to believe that mowing and snowblowing is a chore and not fun. LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Administrator
21,271 Posts

·
Administrator
21,271 Posts
Kennyd you are a plethora of information.
My mind is mush...I mumble JD stuff, hydraulic terms and acronyms in my sleep...My wife thinks I am crazy, and she is probably correct but I would never say it.:laugh:

But seriously, thank you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Kenny - I should say thank you as well (for this and numerous other posts)- I saw your agrisupply link on another forum and ordered the bushings from them for the ballast box I got last week. I thought I could use the general round bushings but got the thing home and realized they would not work on the pins. Kit should arrive tomorrow and I ordered on Monday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts