Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the winter I noticed oil on the floor. Tried to get new orings at the dealer Friday. They couldn't find a part number. Does anyone know if there is a part number for the orings in the quick disconnects . I see arch and found M122638 this is not the right oring .

2011 2520 and 200cx loader

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Are the couplers leaking with the loader disconnected or when connected?

·
Super Moderator
5,643 Posts
Is number 10 what you need?

Part number is M800633.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Is number 10 what you need?

Part number is M800633.
It sounds like the OP is looking for the O-ring that is inside the quick disconnect fitting - which JD doesn't list in the parts breakdown.

I was curious if it is leaking while connected or disconnected because if it is leaking while disconnected then it is not the O-ring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Over the winter I noticed oil on the floor. Tried to get new orings at the dealer Friday. They couldn't find a part number. Does anyone know if there is a part number for the orings in the quick disconnects . I see arch and found M122638 this is not the right oring .

If they’re the same as my 2320 w/200cx they are 3/4”OD 9/16”ID x 3/32” thick. I got a pack of 6 at Home Depot for $2 and change. HTH

·
Administrator
18,542 Posts
If they’re the same as my 2320 w/200cx they are 3/4”OD 9/16”ID x 3/32” thick. I got a pack of 6 at Home Depot for $2 and change. HTH
They would be the same, they are #113 O-rings, 70A durometer.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Have your dealer try Deere part 32246. That number has been rattling around in my brain for a long time and I am 99% sure that's it. I can verify tomorrow when I'm at work.

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
Have your dealer try Deere part 32246. That number has been rattling around in my brain for a long time and I am 99% sure that's it. I can verify tomorrow when I'm at work.
Part Number:
Part Price: 2.37 USD Each
On Hand:
0 Check Other Stores
Description: O-Ring - O-RING, O-RING
Package Quantity:
2 (Contact your dealer for lower quantity availability)

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are the couplers leaking with the loader disconnected or when connected?
While connected. A puddle on the floor in the morning. I cleaned them with some parts cleaner and compressed air and I think it leaks more.

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
While connected. A puddle on the floor in the morning. I cleaned them with some parts cleaner and compressed air and I think it leaks more.
Thanks. It's probably the O-ring then. If it leaks when disconnect then it is either dirt in the coupler or a bad coupler.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It sounds like the OP is looking for the O-ring that is inside the quick disconnect fitting - which JD doesn't list in the parts breakdown.

I was curious if it is leaking while connected or disconnected because if it is leaking while disconnected then it is not the O-ring.
Yes inside the female coupler

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Part Number:
Part Price: 2.37 USD Each
On Hand:
0 Check Other Stores
Description: O-Ring - O-RING, O-RING
Package Quantity:
2 (Contact your dealer for lower quantity availability)
Thanks everyone I will call the dealer tomorrow.if not I'll try Home Depot. I tried some today out of a kit I have I new they were close In diameter but not the correct thickness.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,132 Posts

Auto parts store like NAPA will have them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks everyone I will call the dealer tomorrow.if not I'll try Home Depot. I tried some today out of a kit I have I new they were close In diameter but not the correct thickness.
I just checked Parts Advisor and 32246 is the correct o-ring. Its in there they just have to do a little looking. If you go to "where used" for the coupler the same part in other parts breakdowns do show the
o-ring. This is why I made myself remember that number a long time ago.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just checked Parts Advisor and 32246 is the correct o-ring. Its in there they just have to do a little looking. If you go to "where used" for the coupler the same part in other parts breakdowns do show the
o-ring. This is why I made myself remember that number a long time ago.
Ordered 32246 orings today. I will let you know when I get them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
The orings came in . Installed them a few hours ago . Left the loader an inch off the floor. No leaks yet. I will follow up in a few days. JD liked them a lot 10 bucks for four orings.
Will your loader stay in the position you leave it? My H130 on my 2520 drops fairly quickly (tractor running or off).

Rob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts