Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

New user here, and new SCUT owner - 2006 John Deere 2320

Here's my question -- can I reuse a Mechanical Lift Kit for a Belly Mower from a 2520 on my 2320? I'm buying my neighbor's 62D belly mower. He has a 2520. I was hoping I could just take his Lift Kit and hook it up to my 2320 - but he didn't know. So I called two John Deere dealers in the area, and they both gave me different answers, with different pricing attached of course.

So I'm hoping to tap into the knowledge of you experienced tractor folk! Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

p.s. I know I can buy a #LVB25620 brand new for my 2320, just hoping to buy the used one from the 2520.

·
Administrator
18,258 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, hopefully someone can confirm for you soon.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Does your 2320 have the four holes on each side for the front bracket plates? If yes, you're probably good to go. If not, there's a fair chance it won't work (unless you're into custom drilling/welding).

I've crawled under both a 2320 and a 2520. Besides the driveshaft, I don't remember it looking much different.

For the record, I own the mechanical lift on my 2520.

·
Super Moderator
8,128 Posts
Hello!

New user here, and new SCUT owner - 2006 John Deere 2320

Here's my question -- can I reuse a Mechanical Lift Kit for a Belly Mower from a 2520 on my 2320? I'm buying my neighbor's 62D belly mower. He has a 2520. I was hoping I could just take his Lift Kit and hook it up to my 2320 - but he didn't know. So I called two John Deere dealers in the area, and they both gave me different answers, with different pricing attached of course.

So I'm hoping to tap into the knowledge of you experienced tractor folk! Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

p.s. I know I can buy a #LVB25620 brand new for my 2320, just hoping to buy the used one from the 2520.
The answer is no. You’ll need the correct deck lift kit for the 2320. The mid pto shaft is also shorter on the 62D / 2520 deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts