Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is to me anyway...

Does anyone know the intended purpose for the bracket with the two holes in it, located directly below the power beyond ports?

It looks like it might be for extra rear hydraulic outlets, but, to my knowledge, they are not available from the factory or as an option.

Attachments

·
Registered
3046R with 385a, 320R.
886 Posts
i have the same on my 2320 and thought of putting a light there but ended up putting them on the ROPs. I also would like to know their intent.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Runner,

I always thought it was for auxiliary hydraulics. But, now after a little looking on JD's website, I can not find anything that would make use of it. I checked the build your own and the parts listings. :think: This will be interesting. There is already some speculation by other visionary individuals here. :laugh:

·
Administrator
21,063 Posts
SMV sign maybe? Although that's usually on the seat back.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, it is to me anyway...

Does anyone know the intended purpose for the bracket with the two holes in it, located directly below the power beyond ports?

It looks like it might be for extra rear hydraulic outlets, but, to my knowledge, they are not available from the factory or as an option.
I believe it is the mount bracket for LVB25606 REAR HYDRAULIC OUTLET kit.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dmay,

I think you're right. The bracket shown for the rear hydraulic kit seems to have holes that line up with the bracket on the machine.

Sure wish I had a set of rear hydraulic outlets.....

Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
If there is a lot of parts sharing among models, then to save on manufacturing costs, there will be mystery holes/brackets that make sense on model 'X' and not on model 'Y.'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.