Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Look what I just got, it is a 2520 or 2720 with loader. No packaging and all it has is 1820WY00 stamped on the bottom. I am not sure what scale maybe 1/125th. It is COOL! :good2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy,

Where did you find that?
Well, I can't take the credit for finding it, that would be my mommy. :lol: We have a local chain of stores known as Farm and Fleet, similar to Tractor Supply. She saw it and knew I had to have it. This is the first one I've seen. Just so happens they have them on their website.

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/668330-collect_n_play_john_deere_tractor_with_loader.html?lref=/catalog/find.aspx?t=john+deere&m=P&c=All+Products%2f%2f%2f%2fUserSearch1%3djohn+deere&p=5

·
Registered
95 Posts
why couldnt it be a 2320? just kidding. i actually found those at a store on cape cod about 3 months ago. my wife said she saw them at walmart too.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why couldnt it be a 2320? just kidding. i actually found those at a store on cape cod about 3 months ago. my wife said she saw them at walmart too.
Now see, this is the kind of things not to keep secret. :nunu:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Man, i gotta get one for my collection! Closest i have to that is a 4410 which i modified a FEL to fit it. It originally came with the snow blower and the MMM. I have a whole bunch of these little tractors, I have collected them for a long time. Now I am working on collecting the real thing. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
nice addition to that tractor, are you making those to sell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts