Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
25,343 Posts
That's the way the 2320 was that I worked on, the spacers where removed and not used anymore.

· Administrator
25,343 Posts
Welcome to DT!

I am having sort of the same issue. I had a JD 4110 for several years and traded it in for a new JD 2520 back in Oct. When I was going over the attachments that I already owned, the dealer told me the 54" Front Blade would fit with no issues. Actually it was the Quik Tatch system that is the issue. There doesn't seem to be a way for it to fit the 2520. I have the old plates that are off of the 4110. They are the ones That are in the pics that were posted by Wisconsin. There are already a set of attaching plates (for lack of a better description) on the 2520 as it came from the dealer. The mower deck hangs from these. These original plates would have to be removed and the old 4110 plates installed to make the Quik Tatch work? Is this correct. I couldn't find a place for the old plates to fit along with the plates from the factory. It;s snowing here in KY and I'd like to use the blade. It would be nice if this could be toolless as was the old 4110 / blade.
BTW,,,,,,,,I'm new here. Not new to JD. I've had several over the years. I came across this website and it looked very interesting. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thanks in advance,,,,,,,,,,Ron

I think you need some different plates. I assume you have a MMM?

My memory is a little fuzzy but I went through this with a friends 2320-we needed the LVB24899 to be able to switch from the mower to the QH without having to swap the plates.

http://salesmanual.deere.com/sales/...vb24889_hitch_mmm_combo_backet_2x20_4115.html

· Administrator
25,343 Posts
KennyD,

How do you get access to the sales manual? I'd be interested in seeing that or being able to refer to it when I have questions about new attachments.

Thanks

Gord
I have no magic powers Gord, I just knew the part number (LVB24899) and did a Google search on it and that link came up.

· Administrator
25,343 Posts
Bob, it might be easier just to get a 2720 to match your new blower and cab:laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.