Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my Backhoe off today for some yard work and it reminded me that I wanted to thank BXpanded for making it!

When I first purchased by 1025R FILB I was thinking of making some sort of cart but then came across the BXpanded cart. Ordered it even before my tractor arrived. Now it lets me move my backhoe around the garage when I need to. When I take the backhoe off I just roll it under and then take it off and roll it to the corner for storage. I don't know how I would have taken it off and been able to stick it out of the way without the cart!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I just took my Backhoe off today for some yard work and it reminded me that I wanted to thank BXpanded for making it!

When I first purchased by 1025R FILB I was thinking of making some sort of cart but then came across the BXpanded cart. Ordered it even before my tractor arrived. Now it lets me move my backhoe around the garage when I need to. When I take the backhoe off I just roll it under and then take it off and roll it to the corner for storage. I don't know how I would have taken it off and been able to stick it out of the way without the cart!

I too have the BX... BH cart. Awesome feel of confidence of a well built unit while rolling it around. Quality built in. Highly recommended. :bigthumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts