Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new 1025r. I had an old one that my dad took but he didn’t want the backhoe. So I have a 260 backhoe and I’m told it can’t go on my 1025r cause they changed them. Anyone know if it’s possible to mount this I really don’t wanna spend 6200 on a new one? TIA

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Best way to do it is compare the 1025R's side By side My Guess is it should Mount On the new 1025R Just fine on the tractor Part. But the sub frame for the Older 260 Backhoe does have to mount to the loader sub frame and that might be the issue. That is what You actually need to compare is the H120 Loader sub frame & the 120R Loader sub frame (y)

·
Super Moderator
2,175 Posts
We've had that question before but have never gotten a true answer. From all indications, yes it will work but I am not 100% sure, as those that have asked either never tried or never reported back one way or the other.

One thing is for sure, the 260 must use the subframe kit specific for it. The 260B subframe is completely different.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Mutton Power, a John Deere dealer in Fort Wayne Indiana, recently had a new 2019 1025R with a 260 backhoe advertised on Tractor House. I take it from that, that it can be done.
Some of the confusion may be from the 260B only fitting mid year 2017 & newer 1025Rs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts