Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my backhoe installed last spring and used it all summer. In checking the Hyd line routing for mmm lift, I found that my backhoe return line was rubbing in three spots. I could see the spots through the back and looking through the top of the right tire/fender area. The installation instructions have it installed correctly and it is free hanging. I pulled the plastic cover off where the 4WD selector lever is (two Bolts) to better inspect the rubbing areas. I only had some thin rubber and used zip ties for the 3 areas that were in need of protection. It was a bear getting in there to work, but I got it done.

If mine was rubbing in the short time I have had my BH, yours maybe worse? It maybe worth a quick check. I did not take a picture. If you want one, I will try to get one today.

Dennis

:greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Pictures would be great. I just took delivery of a 1025R FILB in October and am in this problem. I know mine was "factory installed" but yu can never be too careful.

Thanks in advance. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are two pics one from the back and from the right side over the top of the tire. I did not have time to take the top cover back off to get a better picture. :greentractorride:
Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts