Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time I have left my BH off for any extended amount of time (three days), it leaked off until the frame was on the ground. Is this normal, did I do something wrong or is there a problem? 260_BH.jpg

·
Registered
709 Posts
Most all hydraulic attachments leak down it is normal and not 260BH specific. Some do leak down faster than others. I block mine up with wood or concrete blocks when I disconnect from the tractor for easier hookup later. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I always put mine with the frame on the ground. Isn't that how it's supposed to be done?:unknown: It just didn't seem safe to leave the 600 plus pounds up in the air.

·
Registered
284 Posts
First time I have left my BH off for any extended amount of time (three days), it leaked off until the frame was on the ground. Is this normal, did I do something wrong or is there a problem? View attachment 31621
Mine does the same thing. I consider it completely normal also. The fact that it goes to the ground really has not cause any issues with me. I just pick it back up with the outriggers when I'm re installing the backhoe.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
As I have finally learned to duck to the left going into the shop to miss the ROPS... I was beginning to learn to rotate my a$$ sideways to miss the lowered stabilizer which seems always just about hip bone high, but of course I forget. "OW, $#&^!"

I now have a nice piece of yellow painted dog chain w/2 hooks that go between the stabilizers. :good2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts