Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I purchased pin style trailer cart (22 cu ft) for hauling material in addition to material in my 120 loader.

Has anyone fabricated of have any ideas on how I could tow the cart (1200 lb capacity) with the 260 BH still attached?

I did see that BXexpaned makes a quick attachment and hitch but, I am looking for a pin style.

Cheers!

1023e -

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Just put a draw bar in and leave the hitch ball off. Put the pin through the hole where the ball would mount.
How do you put a drawbar in with the backhoe attached? Thought you had to take the lift arms off to hook up the backhoe. :dunno:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
GTT Vendor
12 Posts
Towing a trailer around without having to remove the back hoe is exactly what it's made for. It does work great with the quick attach since it allows you to quickly swap between the bucket, ripper, etc but it can be used without the quick connector.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,132 Posts
Would love to see a pic or better yet a vid of the bxpanded setup actually towing a trailer.
Makes two of us.
I'm not sure where it attaches to the tractor. :munch::dunno:

Reactions: KD7CAO

·
Administrator
18,541 Posts
Reactions: eyeboltman

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,132 Posts
Reactions: 56FordGuy

·
GTT Vendor
12 Posts
It also makes a great way for you to come up with your own custom attachments to use with the backhoe. If you can mount it to a readily available drawbar by cutting, welding, bolting, etc then you can mount it to your backhoe. The hole positioning can be very difficult to match so many of these hitches get used in this manner also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts