Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started the learning curve today - fun, but feeling like the newbie with the dumb questions isn't. :)

I need a thumb for the 260 BH that will be coming with my 1025r TLB. I have seen the Barracuda from BXpanded.

Is that my only option? $339 plus $145 shipping - the joys of island living. :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
I just started the learning curve today - fun, but feeling like the newbie with the dumb questions isn't. :)

I need a thumb for the 260 BH that will be coming with my 1025r TLB. I have seen the Barracuda from BXpanded.

Is that my only option? $339 plus $145 shipping - the joys of island living. :)
As far as thumbs goes.... There are two types out there.... the Weld-on and the Bolt-on. I prefered the bolt-on rather than the Weld-on because of the aspect of having to take the dipper stick off or rust forming or who knows... weak welds? Just didn't want another project at hand. I did research the Bolt-On... BXpanded seems to be the cream of the crop and as it is... turned out to be true. Bolts right up in about 30-Min. One man job. Fit and finish are excellent. Eze of operation and Made in America.

·
Administrator
18,483 Posts
The only other option I know of is the Bro-Tek, but it's not any cheaper-in fact it costs more:

Bro-Tek

Reactions: Hershmeister

·
Registered
345 Posts
I also did not want weld on and decided on BXpanded and like said previously looks nice, simple to operate, solidly built, and easy to install.

·
Registered
146 Posts
+1 for the bxpanded thumb. Their quick attach for the 260 is also nice.

Sent from the field.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts