Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to trade some aggressive tires for turf tires... I have turns and want something more agressive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,829 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Anybody want to trade some aggressive tires for turf tires... I have turns and want something more agressive

Good luck with that. LOL

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
I'm not sure those Carlisle Field Trax tires are available in a 4 ply rating. If I recall they're only available as 2 ply for smaller L&G machines. I remember looking at them when seeking more traction for my 2305. I did however purchase them in 4 ply for the front which were available.

HD Field Trax ATV Tires
He didn't say what they were going on just the size.

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
He didn't say what they were going on just the size.
10-4. Not enough information. Assumption was they "might" be going on a 1 series which would probably require a 4 ply tire. Just an FYI. :unknown:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
10-4. Not enough information. Assumption was they "might" be going on a 1 series which would probably require a 4 ply tire. Just an FYI. :unknown:
I wish they had 4 ply I'd put them on my x595.

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
The 2 ply load rating is sufficient for your X595. It doesn't make it for the 1 & 2 series that use the size.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
The 2 ply load rating is sufficient for your X595. It doesn't make it for the 1 & 2 series that use the size.
The 26X12-12 tires on my Gravely are 6 ply,,,

The front tires are only 4-ply

I would recommend against 6-ply,,,
two tire shops and one 18-wheeler truck shop failed at being able to inflate them tubeless

Finally, the last shop, using 4 guys, were able to inflate them,,,
They had such a hard time, they refused to accept payment,,, :flag_of_truce:

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Going on an x 750

The 2 Ply Field Trax were available as either standard or optional equipment on the previous generation of X7XX machines. Should be just fine on your X750.

·
Registered
977 Posts
The 26X12-12 tires on my Gravely are 6 ply,,,

The front tires are only 4-ply

I would recommend against 6-ply,,,
two tire shops and one 18-wheeler truck shop failed at being able to inflate them tubeless

Finally, the last shop, using 4 guys, were able to inflate them,,,
They had such a hard time, they refused to accept payment,,, :flag_of_truce:
When I have a tough one I wrap a web strap around it and cinch it up, that usually works.There is also the previously discussed somewhat controversial can of starting either a match and some big ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts